By using the HealthyHomesTraining.com web site (“Service”), or any services of Healthy Homes Educations & Consulting, Inc (“Healthy Homes”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS “YOU” OR “YOUR” SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
If Healthy Homes makes material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our site before the changes are effective. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://catalog.healthyhomestraining.com/terms-and-conditions/
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Healthy Homes prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Healthy Homes cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
A) Account Terms
- You must be 17 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Healthy Homes cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
B. Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- All paid plans must enter a valid payment account. Free accounts are not required to provide payment account information.
- Refunds for digital products purchased including but not limited to courses, quality assurance programs, and webinars are available for 72 hours after the purchase as long as the content has not been downloaded and/or accessed. Once a course has been accessed there are no refunds.
- You must notify Healthy Homes of any technical issues preventing use of the site or purchased product within 24 hours of purchase in order to be eligible for a refund.
- Physical products must be returned at your expense and in original condition and sealed in the unopened original packaging in order to be eligible for a refund.
- An upgrade from the free plan to any paying plan will immediately bill you.
- For monthly payment plans, the Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- When changing from a monthly billing cycle to a yearly billing cycle, Healthy Homes will bill for a full year at the next monthly billing date.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level while on a monthly billing cycle, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. For upgrades or downgrades while on a yearly plan, Healthy Homes will immediately charge or refund the difference in plan cost, prorated for the remaining time in your yearly billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Healthy Homes does not accept any liability for such loss.
C. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Healthy Homes reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Healthy Homes shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
F. Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content within the Service is copyright ©2015 Healthy Homes Education and Consulting, Inc.
G. General Conditions
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Support for Healthy Homes services is only available in English, via email.
- You understand that Healthy Homes uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Healthy Homes, or any other Healthy Homes service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Healthy Homes.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Healthy Homes customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Healthy Homes) of other Healthy Homes customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Healthy Homes does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Healthy Homes shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Healthy Homes has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third-party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Healthy Homes to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Healthy Homes and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Healthy Homes (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under California law.
Use Of Links
Throughout our Web pages, we provide links to other servers which may contain information of interest to our viewers. We take no responsibility for, and exercise no control over, the organizations, views, or accuracy of the information contained on other servers.
Creating a text link from your Web site to our site does not require permission. If you have a link you’d like us to consider adding to our Web site, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Link request.”
Use Of Text And Images
If you would like to publish information that you find on our Web site, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where text or images are posted on our site with the permission of the original copyright holder, a copyright statement appears at the bottom of the page.
We have created this statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. We do not collect personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. This policy is your guide to how we will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our Web site.
Online Profile Updates and Donations
If you complete the Contact Us form and share your personally identifying information, this information will be used only to provide you with more targeted content. We may use your contact information to send further information about our organization or to contact you when necessary. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the “Opt Out” section below.
Sending us an Email
You also may decide to send us personally identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message containing a question or comment, or by filling out a Web form that provides us this information. We use personally identifying information from email primarily to respond to your requests. We may forward your email to other employees who are better able to answer you questions. We may also use your email to contact you in the future about our programs that may be of interest. We want to be very clear: We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. Except as might be required by law, we do not share any information we receive with any outside parties. If you sign up for one of our email lists, we will only send you the kinds of information you have requested. We won’t share your name or email address with any outside parties.
Questions About Our Policies
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us at: email@example.com.